- Research and identify new business opportunities – including new markets, growth areas, trends, customers, partnerships, products, and services – or new ways of reaching existing markets.
- Develop relationships with prospective clients
- Search for more business opportunities in untapped regions and geographies.
- Create winning proposals and contracts for clients.
- Build various sales pipelines to generate leads, and explore avenues to automate such processes.
- Qualify leads from marketing campaigns as sales opportunities
- Contact potential clients through cold calls and emails
- Identify client needs and suggest appropriate products/services
- Customize product solutions to increase customer satisfaction
- Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market
- Set up meetings or calls between (prospective) clients and Account Executives
- Become a subject matter expert on our business products, processes, and operations, and remain up-to-date on industry news
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- The ability to think strategically and negotiate.
- Initiative and the confidence to start things from scratch.
- Familiarity with Excel (analyzing spreadsheets and charts) and CRM.
- Self do-er and go-getter attitude.
- Industry-standard compensation.
- Young and ridiculously dedicated team.
- Create your own flexible schedule.
- Free books as we all love upskilling ourselves.
- Free food (read ‘mostly momos’) and beverages.
- Work directly with the founder.
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Delhi